Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Sky

I think the sky itself is a perfect work of art. I have been looking at and trying to paint it lately and, I have to say, that I have never had more fun. Here is a quick ipod photo of just a detail of a new painting that I recently finished for a show in CA at the end of June. I will be blogging more about the show very soon and posting my completed work of art. I am glad to be finished with it as I spent quite a few weeks of intense painting. That is why I have been so quiet lately! This group show is going to be amazing and I can't wait to tell you more about it.
Kingdom Animalia

 

2 comments:

Ray-Mel Cornelius said...

Where is the show? We'll be in California at the end of June, but it's a big place :D

Amy Crehore said...

Anaheim Hills, June 29. 5425 East la Palma. Landrover. 7-10 pm. Follow the link to Kingdom Animalia.